Welcome to my personal blog!

joi, 6 ianuarie 2011

Reflections and virtual present

     Unfortunately, we reached the end of this semester.Throughout this semester I worked on this blog,and you my visitors have left comments.I can't say that it was hard, but wasn't too easy  to maintain this blog with all sorts of attractions for you, my visitors.
     I liked the themes proposed by Mrs.Teacher.I liked to create different accounts and create movies.Through this  blog I learned to create something that is mine, I learned more English,I learned how to use different funny accounts.I promise that I will not stop with this issue, and I will add more interesting topics.
   Now, as I thank all who have visited my blog and left comments I encourage you to serve from these goodies.And last,but not least thank you all of you,and good appetite.

6 comentarii:

  1. Well,I wish you luck in the next semester,and don't forget after a lot of work there always is a reward!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I'm glad for u Timi and hope u will keep up the good work we wait lots of exciting topics:*Wish u all good ...kissses:*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Hi from Saudi Arabia,
    You have a very nice blog. I like it.
    Wish you good luck.
    Amani

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Hy Amani.Thank you for your comment.I will visit your blog.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Hi!

    Your topics were exciting and these make me think.
    Good luck for next semester!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Yummmmy virtual present, Gabriela, thanks.

    RăspundețiȘtergere