Welcome to my personal blog!

vineri, 19 noiembrie 2010

Discussions-Opinions

What motivates people to change?
      What a good question.Is so hard to answer to this question.I really don't know what motivates people to change,but I think that you need to have a good reason to change something in your life.I think people are motivated to change for their own good,for their children,or anything else.I am motivated to change just because I want to have a better life,to have a good job.In my life the professional career is very important,and I want to learn better to have a better financial situation.A lot of things can motivates people to change,like a better financial situation,a better life,a happy life.They are motivated for their children to offer them something better than they had.In my opinion this are the most important things what motivates people to change.
    What is your opinion about this question?I'll invite you to discuss about it.I'll wait your opinions about it. 

10 comentarii:

  1. Well,I have to say that indeed there are a lot of good reasons that may motivate people to change,but unfortunatelly there are only a few people who really can change,and do change!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. this is very interesting because sometimes u can not change even if you want to change and sometimes you change without noticing that. changing depends on many things....firsthand you have to decide yourself that you want to change and second time if the a rounds will let you to change!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit-that's what I'm talking about:))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Lorand I agree with you,if you don't like something you should change it,and if you can't change it,you need to change the way you think about it.It's true what said Mary Engelbreit.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. If you're in a bad situation, don't worry it'll change. If you're in a good situation, don't worry it'll change. ~John A. Simone, Sr. This is my opinion about changes... Sometimes,we forget that nothing last forever in this life, not the good,even the bad things,and if you woke up in the morning,things already changed,IT'S A NEW DAY, and you decide how good or bad it will be.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. On this question, I answer that everyone is changing. There are thousands of reasons to change our lives, but always have to think if the change is good in our lives. This is my oipnion...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. What an intresting topic! So many ideas...
    But I thing that we don`t need a strong reason to make changes in our lives. To my mind everyday we make changes starting from the smallest decisions we take.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Hello:)
    it's very interesting topic..well you can say that if you believe and trust yourself and say"yes I can change myself to make all things that I do positive cause I have the ability so why I didn't even try, I won't lose anything.Moreover your faith will encourages you to walk all the straight paths because of your self-motivation first.Second ,the role of people who are around you can enhance his/her motivation to achieve the changes.So,remember if you want to change first set goals in order to struggle to reach the changing...


    thank you:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Hi dear;
    I enjoy reading your topic about change, and I hope every body try to change every things in their life into positive things.
    thank you
    Heba(saudi student)

    RăspundețiȘtergere