Welcome to my personal blog!

joi, 4 noiembrie 2010

Endorsements

My opinion about margerines isn't the best,because all contain different types of chemicals.It's true that Rama is the best from all,because it containt three vegetable oils,vegetable fats and vitamins.
  In advertisments appear different famous epople,and those who see this advertisment are motivated to consume that products,just because that advertisment it's advertised by X or Y,who is famous.After Rama margerine,I think the best is Delma,but first at all the most healthy is the butter.Even the butter is the most healthy,I still eat margerines,because I like it very much.I will make now a joke : "Someone said the that the best food is the margerine" .The recommended daily amount is 20 gr. ,and if you consume just so,it's O.K.I think that person who said that the margerine is the best food,consume triple than is recommended.
    So I recommend to consume 20 gr. daily,but never more.Now it's your turn to approve or disapprove my opinion.
  

2 comentarii:

  1. Well, I have the same opinion about them... All contains chemicals, in order not to become fatter than I am now, I mustn't eat such food.. :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere