Welcome to my personal blog!

luni, 8 noiembrie 2010

Think big

Here I post something interesting,and which captures my attention.I read in a book with this name:THINK BIG!
   T-Talent -if you recognize your talents,use them properly and choose an area that uses these talents,you will get the best in your fields.
  H-Honesty-if we live by the rules of honesty and accept the problems,and we may face it,we can get further ahead achievements.
  I-Insight- if we notice,meditate and commit ourself to do all our best,we gest first
  N-Nice-if we are nice with others,they will answer us in the same way,we will give all our best for each others
  K- Knowledge-if we use every experience to improve our knowledge to use them for the good of mankind,it will produce a change in us and our world
  B-Books- if we commit ourselves to read, it will increase knowledge and only God will put a limit to how far we can go in this world
  I-In-depth-learning-if we develop in-depth-learning,this will make us able to give all our best for others and help us make a better world
  G-God-if we recognize our need for God, he will help us

4 comentarii:

  1. Hy Gabriela. I like how you customize your blog.I liked at the Botanical Garden,and I recommend to you to go visit next summer

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Oh, I'm happy you like this book, it's simply great.. First time, when I read it, I was 10 years old, but it still has new messages for me.. :D a WONDERFULbook, it's one of my favourites

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. this is interesting.....you should tell me about this book more.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. This book it was written by Ben Carson,the John Hopkins Hospital director.It is a lovely book,in Romanian THINK BIG means Gandeste Cutezator.I recommend to you to read this book because it is very interesting book.If you don't have it,I will borrow you.

    RăspundețiȘtergere