Welcome to my personal blog!

vineri, 12 noiembrie 2010

My most valuable photo

This photo reminds me of holiday moments spent in Sovata.Here I have a lot of memories.Here I bathed in Bear Lake.I've been here a long time ago,and this summer,when I was again,I like it more than last time.I spent three days in the city,and three days in a row I bathed in the lake.Now whenever I think of it,many memories come to my mind.Fortunately I have many pictures and souvenirs from there.
   It was a succes this summer holiday.  If you have any question you can ask me.I will answer you.
Now I insert one picture that I like it,and you like visitors need to say your opinion about that picture,and what express that photo.

6 comentarii:

  1. i think this photo symbolizes friendship,even the dog is friend with the cat.Even if people say that dogs aren't friends with cats,in the picture we can see something else.As we have seen in cartoons,dogs are not friends with the cats,and cats are not friends with the mice.But fortunately there are exceptions when the dogs are friends with the cats,as in this picture

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. In my opinion this photo expresses a pretty unusual thing, 'cous it would be pretty strange to see a kitty near a dog.. Funny thing :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. that is something u should do more often in places like that, and i can see that u have enjoyed it a lot.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. this picture is very nice. In my opinion this picture teaches us to have friends, because life is more beautiful when you have friends.
    O...and I was last year at Bear Lake. Is very nice at Sovata.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. This picture creates me the image of two different characters who support each other and share the same environment although they are so different...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. I agree with Daniel ..
    I think this pic present two different characters who become friends subconsciously. Life learn us these kind of lesson. Your enemy can be your friend in somehow, if you treat your relationship with some respect with a little love. These both as like "MAGIC". You can gain others' hearts by using them BELIEVE ME ;)

    By the way, you have such a wonderful blog, keep it up
    I like you background too, good choice =)


    wish if you can visit mine =)
    thsnx a lot and have a nice day ..

    RăspundețiȘtergere